YOUR LIBRARY NEEDS YOU!
- Rhoose Community Library is no longer run or funded by the Vale of Glamorgan Council.
- It is managed by volunteer trustees as a charity and totally reliant on donations and fundraising to survive.
- Volunteers from the community staff the library and maintain the building & grounds
- Annual running costs are estimated at £8,000
- Some monies are being raised by hiring out our premises, social events, charity boxes, grant applications and much more…….
BUT WE STILL NEED YOUR HELP
Becoming a FRIEND OF RHOOSE COMMUNITY LIBRARY will give your library a regular and reliable income to cover heating, lighting, repairs and equipment.
You can do this easily by making a Standing Order for a Friends Individual Membership of just £2.50 per month to help stabilise the future of your library- and please remember to Gift Aid if applicable. Please complete the form here to process your membership.
- free library membership,
- a huge selection of free books,
- free computer access,
- printing for a small fee,
- DVD hire,
- free eMagazines and
- free eBooks
And as a ‘Friend’ you’ll receive a Newsletter plus invitations to Friends’ Events.
Please email: email@example.com or visit the library for further info or fill out the form here.