- All members must be over the age of 16. To comply with the Gambling Act 2005, Rhoose Community Library reserves the right to verify potential members are over 16.
- Members may buy one or more numbers for a monthly subscription of £4 per number. We will allocate your personal draw number(s). The number(s) remain the same for each draw.
- Subscriptions must be paid by 14th of each month to be eligible for that month’s draw.
- The draw takes place monthly and the prize pot is 50% of that month’s paid subscriptions, divided into 3 prizes.
- The amounts of the prizes are announced in advance of each monthly draw.
- The monthly draw is made in public, on the last Saturday of each month at 11:00 at Rhoose Community Library. The first draw takes place on Saturday 28th September 2019.
- Winning numbers are publicised at the library each month, on our Facebook page and on our website www.rhooselibrary.org.uk
- Prize winners are notified and payment made by cheque to the member’s registered address within one week of the draw.
- It is the responsibility of the member to inform us of any change of address.
- All profits from the Library Lottery benefit Rhoose Community Library.
- We promise to comply with Data Protection Act requirements in respect of your personal details.
- Members can cancel anytime by informing the Library Lottery Manager at Rhoose Community Library.
- If prize cheques are not banked within 6 months of the date of the winning draw, the proceeds are donated to Rhoose Community Library.
- Rhoose Community Library is registered with Vale of Glamorgan Council to conduct a small society lottery.
- In the event of a complaint or enquiry, please contact the Library Lottery Manager at the address below.
- Rhoose Community Library reserves the right not to accept an application or to cancel an application at our absolute discretion.
- Rhoose Community Library reserves the right to amend or modify these terms and conditions.
- A copy of these terms and conditions is provided to all new members and is displayed at Rhoose Community Library or can be viewed online at www.rhooselibrary.org.uk/about/lottery-terms-conditions/
Updated on 26th July 2019
Library Lottery Manager: Edwina Brinn.
Rhoose Community Library, Fontygary Road, Rhoose, CF62 3DS
Tel. 01446 710220. Registered Charity No 1166517
Registered with Vale of Glamorgan Council